Now that full dilution is back, how about another roster slot sale!!?

Daredevil217
Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
I personally loved it the last (and only) time they had a roster slot sale.  I thought it was probably the coolest sale they've ever done- mainly because I didn't know it was possible as they don't have a flat cost.  I spent my entire hoard of HP on slots I didn't need.  I had a bunch of extra unused slots just sitting there after that sale.

Now that newer players/transitioners will be drawing from a much larger pool of characters, the need for roster slots is higher than ever.  How about throwing us players a bone and doing another slot sale!? Seems like a win-win for the developers and us as players who are in more need than ever.  I guess maybe that's a reason NOT to do a sale (as you stand to make more money).  But I think it could be a pretty cool goodwill gesture!

Comments

• kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    I don't see them doing this out of the blue, but it would be a great thing to do in special dates such as anniversary week, Christmas, and the next Avengers movie.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    kk3thess said:
    I don't see them doing this out of the blue, but it would be a great thing to do in special dates such as anniversary week, Christmas, and the next Avengers movie.
    The release of Ant Man and the Wasp is special enough for me.  They could call it the “Giant Pez Dispenser of Roster Slots Sale”.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wait for 3rd October?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would love another roster slot sale.  I just used up the last one from the first one today  :D 
    Though if they could wait a couple of weeks till I get the 8500 HP from Marvel Insider that would be great!