Make support tokens purchasable with red iso

Ptahhotep
Ptahhotep Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
If red iso could be used in the store to buy support tokens it would make supports easier to obtain. At present we get a steady trickle of red iso. If we don’t, or can’t, invest it in levelling existing supports then let us spend it. At best a token would yield a new support or a higher level for an existing one. At worst it would be a duplicate that that would be traded in for less iso than you paid for it, unless you were really lucky and pulled a top tier support.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    That makes zero sense.
    What am I going to level that support I just pulled with, then?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    That makes zero sense.
    Same way you leveled all your 2*s after buying a bazillion standard tokens. :)

Totally dating myself here...
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Bowgentle said:
    That makes zero sense.

There is a self-gratification joke in there somewhere, but the amount of times I'd have to type 'tinykitty' to tell said joke would ruin the delivery :)
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's 2018. I can do what I want. Not hurting anyone. :)
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    That makes zero sense.
    Um, the red ISO you'll make tomorrow?

While I agree that converting ISO into tokens isn't a path we need to go down, the sentiment that Support tokens are impossible to come by, and the dissatisfaction that creates, needs to be communicated. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's always about timing. No point pushing them when the "right time", mathematically calculated, is not here yet.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    abmoraz said:
    Bowgentle said:
    That makes zero sense.

There is a self-gratification joke in there somewhere, but the amount of times I'd have to type 'tinykitty' to tell said joke would ruin the delivery :)
    There was an SNL skit where Will Ferrell was a yoga instructor who mastered self-gratification. Okay. I tried to find it, but my netfu failed me. I found several references to it though, so I know I wasn't imagining things ;)