Where did all the coalitions go?

Options
James13
James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
Hi Guys.

Why has everyone been booted out?  Is this going to be fixed/reverted or do we have to reform ourselves?

@Brigby @Oktagon_Daiane

Comments

• timthes
    timthes Posts: 60 Match Maker
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Mayor bug/error serverwise I guess.... we all got booted from our coalitions and can't rejoin....

FIX IT....
  • timthes
    timthes Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    Major problem...  ourselves... no way, They have to fix this.. or lose a lot of players... 
  • Dologan
    Dologan Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Wow, the irony of Extinction going extinct... 

But no, seriously, SORT THIS OUT. 
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    May just be a weird display error.  I'm waiting for official word before doing anything.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Commenting so I can follow the conversation
  • Dologan
    Dologan Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Looks like someone just cast Fall of D Threen...  :#
  • Yammanig
    Yammanig Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    That’s a new one. Following .
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ground zero of MTGPocalypse right here
  • FindingHeart8
    edited June 2018
    Options
    ...should we rejoin our old coalitions or elect ourselves leaders of the top 10? ;)

haha just kidding, don't do that though...it'd be super rude
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Wow, I didn't even realize that we'd all been booted. Has everyone been booted? I can't even find my coalition when searching...
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    Wow, I didn't even realize that we'd all been booted. Has everyone been booted? I can't even find my coalition when searching...
    yeah I'm out of mine too.  I hope this is a glitch or it would be a catastrophe
  • boopers
    boopers Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I like how the entire comms team is out at E3 today... lol. @LakeStone better dial up the emergency phone. 
  • DumasAG
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    On the flipside, this might clear coalition individual point-totals. I'll no longer be punished for those months off last winter!!!
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    DumasAG said:
    On the flipside, this might clear coalition individual point-totals. I'll no longer be punished for those months off last winter!!!
    I'm happy for you, but I had a point score that matched many of the top 10 veterans...I'd be sad to see it vanish :(
  • boopers
    boopers Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It’s just a visual error of some kind. If you search for a full coalition, nothing returns per usual. If you search for one you know has spots open, It will pop up. Very strange that it’s letting players join or create coalitions. This will be fun for the devs to fix. 
  • DumasAG
    Options
    boopers said:
    It’s just a visual error of some kind. If you search for a full coalition, nothing returns per usual. If you search for one you know has spots open, It will pop up. Very strange that it’s letting players join or create coalitions. This will be fun for the devs to fix. 
    So we're both in coalitions and not in coalitions? How very quantum
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The coalitions exist, because I can't create a new one with our name. I guess it took a database wipe to knock us out of the top spot. =) Hopefully it will be a simple restore before Friday. 
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    boopers said:
    I rejoined my old coalition to see (my coalition was full), I entered it and my score reset to 0.  So our coalitions have been wiped, more or less
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    nobody panic though, the developers will probably fix this 100% or they'd be at risk of losing a significant portion of their player base. 
  • DumasAG
    Options
    boopers said:
    I rejoined my old coalition to see (my coalition was full), I entered it and my score reset to 0.  So our coalitions have been wiped, more or less
    wouldn't leaving and rejoining a coalition wipe your score? Are all your other coalition members still in the coalition? Are their scores the same? More details, man! You're the scout