Where did all the coalitions go?

Options

Comments

• timthes
    timthes Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    Well we keep track of every score before and after every coalition event.. so we can cough up our internal scores 
  • BATMAN1
    BATMAN1 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    boopers said:
    It’s just a visual error of some kind. If you search for a full coalition, nothing returns per usual. If you search for one you know has spots open, It will pop up. Very strange that it’s letting players join or create coalitions. This will be fun for the devs to fix. 
    I rejoined my old coalition to see (my coalition was full), I entered it and my score reset to 0.  So our coalitions have been wiped, more or less
    wouldn't leaving and rejoining a coalition wipe your score? Are all your other coalition members still in the coalition? Are their scores the same? More details, man! You're the scout

• Grixis197
    Grixis197 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It seems like the worst thing happens when they are out of office like the Bank Holiday the other week, I haven’t even gone on the app to see whats happened
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It seems it a visual error since you can join coalitions which are not full. Everyone should keep his spot and try not move 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    [MOD NOTE] Moved with redirect and merged similar threads [//MOD NOTE]
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    boopers said:
    It’s just a visual error of some kind. If you search for a full coalition, nothing returns per usual. If you search for one you know has spots open, It will pop up. Very strange that it’s letting players join or create coalitions. This will be fun for the devs to fix. 
    I rejoined my old coalition to see (my coalition was full), I entered it and my score reset to 0.  So our coalitions have been wiped, more or less
    wouldn't leaving and rejoining a coalition wipe your score? Are all your other coalition members still in the coalition? Are their scores the same? More details, man! You're the scout
    I was booted from my coalition, of which I was the leader. (Coalition: Oogabooga)

I did not quit, I simply rejoined my coalition.

Of which I am no longer the leader, and my score is 0.

I'm confident they will fix this, or it will probably be the downfall of mtgpq.  Things have to get fixed
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    boopers said:
    I was booted from my coalition, of which I was the leader. (Coalition: Oogabooga)

I'm confident they will fix this, or it will probably be the downfall of mtgpq.  Things have to get fixed
    Potentially a dumb question, but if they do some sort of reset, does that mean packs you open/resources you use in the meantime aren't opened/used?
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    DumasAG said:
    boopers said:

Potentially a dumb question, but if they do some sort of reset, does that mean packs you open/resources you use in the meantime aren't opened/used?
    Unfortunately probably,  upside is there will probably be a juicy "im sorry" gift for this glitch
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It was a temporary hickup it seems, we are back to normal in our crew at least.
  • Grixis197
    Grixis197 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The MTGapocalypse is already over thank god
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Current reported bugs:

Coalitions are reverting back to previous rosters (before recent swaps or changes)

Team captains who tried to reform their teams during the bug have lost their crowns. 
  • DumasAG
    edited June 2018
    Options
    bken1234 said:

Team captains who tried to reform their teams during the bug have lost their crowns. 
    Poor @FindingHeart8
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    Good news!  It was gone for a bit but the crown came back too.

We did it guys...we survived the Mtgpocalypse 
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kudos to Oktagon for getting this fixed so quickly that a lot of players probably didn't even notice. Well done.
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    Yeah that is impressive.

They probably rebooted it from a stored backup

Loaded the last autosave :D
  • Thésée
    Options
    It is not fixed entirely. They loaded back something but not the state of the coalitions just before the bug.
    State of my coalition is now back to the one it was more than 7 hours ago. We have kicked two players in the meantime and they are back in the list 
  • DumasAG
    Options
    Thésée said:
    It is not fixed entirely. They loaded back something but not the state of the coalitions just before the bug.
    State of my coalition is now back to the one it was more than 7 hours ago. We have kicked two players in the meantime and they are back in the list 
    Now you get the satisfaction of kicking them a second time? Or perhaps it's a sign that they shouldn't be kicked? Perhaps they have a hidden talent waiting to be unearthed
  • Thésée
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    Thésée said:
    Now you get the satisfaction of kicking them a second time? Or perhaps it's a sign that they shouldn't be kicked? Perhaps they have a hidden talent waiting to be unearthed
    Lol, two random guys who did not say hello, I don't think we'll keep them :-) 

But can we recruit or move players now or are you guys in Oktagon load another save?

This is really annoying 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi everyone. We apologize for the inconvenience, but yes, the issue should be fixed now. If you are still experiencing any issues, such as needing assistance with correcting leadership roles, then please send in a support ticket and our customer support team can assist.

Thank you for understanding!
  • Thésée
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi everyone. We apologize for the inconvenience, but yes, the issue should be fixed now. If you are still experiencing any issues, such as needing assistance with correcting leadership roles, then please send in a support ticket and our customer support team can assist.

Thank you for understanding!
    Thank you, Brigby. But the state of the coalitions which was restored dates from hours ago. Is it going to stay like this now? No more intervention on it?