Options
2»

Comments

• Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My opinion :smile:
    Awr is fine
    5 nodes events - a little too long (or increase progression rewards - after hitting max in middle rest is boring grindfest)
    Phyrexia events - perfect, I like them.
    Oath Gatewatch - I hate mutually exclusive objectives requiring me to replay nodes for progression. 
    Ai - my favorite 
    Totp - too expensive to play 
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I feel that the addition of a super easy event like AWR opens the door to the possibility of Oktagon adding a competitive label to events, like beginner, intermediate, advanced, etc. Coalitions could even have a similar setting.

That label would allow everyone to enter events with proper expectations. Competitive players wouldn’t be let down by AWR’s ease, and casual players wouldn’t be ambushed by a 5-node event with a billion charges.  
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would vote for shorter more frequent events. 
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Me too. 3 days playing the same event is too much.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    rafalele said:
    Me too. 3 days playing the same event is too much.
    To me, the first day is great - getting into it, playing the first round, fine-tuning if necessary, second charge.. Great.
    The second day I enjoy the fights, getting the better rewards and reaching full progression, still cool.
    The third day I'm bored by fighting the same fights, just to stay on top with already solved decks and just waiting for the event to be over to get a bit of tension with the ranking reward.

In individual pve its different. I mostly rush through it, get all rewards I want, then its dead space. I wouldn't mind them running three days if there were always pvp events alongside them. Coalition pve is okay with three days IMO.
  • boopers
    boopers Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I will also never stop advocating that @Sarahschmara

• andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Can we stop having events end on the Monday??
    Please? 
  • gogol666
    gogol666 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Can we stop having events end on the Monday??
    Please? 
    Or at least events that do not extend for 3 days, but yes, Monday is usually a tough day for playing