Customer Service Question regarding 5* Dups

KGB
KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
I've never put in a ticket to CS before.

But I read that since 5* swaps are going away we have a short window to also turn 5* dups into usable covers for our primary 5*.

So what's the procedure here in terms of the letter you write and what you need to include in the letter (my account info and which character presumably as a minimum). In my case I have Black Bolt at 5/1/2 and my dup Bolt at 1/0/0. Do I get to ask for the Black cover?

I guess I'm asking the vets if there is a standard 'form letter' type thing I need to send in and anything I need to reference regarding this merging of duplicates.

TIA,

KGB

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,518 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm in the middle of it. When I wrote them, I listed the exact build of the duplicates I wanted broken down, my in-game name, and I referenced Brigby's original forum post. They will send you an email back telling you to sell them. Once you do, you reply back, and then they'll credit you. 

Don't sell them until they tell you to. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would simply tell them the cover (character and color) that you have rostered, and that you would like to convert it to a cover that can be saved.

They will not allow you to convert the saved cover to a different color; what they are doing is allowing you to retroactively used the saved cover feature for duplicate rostered 5*s.