Bonus Hero--is this a bug?

helix72
helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
So the other day I got really lucky. With a Latest Legends token I hit a 5* character. That character was Thanos. I also was rewarded a bonus hero. The bonus hero I got was Captain America Infinity War. But here's the problem--the only 5* character I have marked as a bonus hero is Thanos, I checked this both before and after the draw. So shouldn't I have gotten a 2nd Thanos cover? Is there something preventing getting the same character twice?

I've heard other people have had this problem--has anyone had any luck reporting a ticket?
Tagged:

Comments

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've only ever pulled (1) 5star bonus hero ever so yeah..... 
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    shobi6669 said:
    Your bonus character was Thanos and the LL gave you beardcap.  Thanos is not in LL so he could only be gotten as bonus hero, I think sometimes the display of which is the actual token prize and which is the bonus hero is a little confusing, but that is what I think happened.
    I came here to say the same, as I've been in a similar situation.
  • helix72
    shobi6669 said:
    Your bonus character was Thanos and the LL gave you beardcap.  Thanos is not in LL so he could only be gotten as bonus hero, I think sometimes the display of which is the actual token prize and which is the bonus hero is a little confusing, but that is what I think happened.

Thanks shobi, that makes sense, and I'm a little embarrassed I didn't think of it. What threw me off was it gave me Thanos first and beardcap second. I don't think I've ever gotten the bonus hero before getting the original draw any other time. Then again, this is my first 5* bonus hero. Maybe it works differently?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bonus heroes display bug happens with non-5* character as well. So, it's a bug that wakes you up.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    If you haven't rostered them already you should see on your vine which was the bonus (Thanos) and which was the token (Cap). Thanos should have a little gold heart on the far right hand side, IIRC.
    Though if I were you I would have already rostered them immediately smiling "all the way to the bank". 
    ;-)
  • helix72
    thanks!
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    I've never noticed this issue, but I have noticed on the DDQ 2* wave that sometimes the iso appears before the token and sometimes it's the other way around. It's probably the same coding oddity.