Juggernaut Heroic Mode: The bad and the ugly

Options
Prologue Chapter 2: Juggernaut Heroic Mode has 2 main problems, that should be avoided in future "chapter tournaments"
1) It has that weird "stacked missions" system, that I don't really understand well, and SHOULD BE STATED AND EXPLAINED IN-GAME
2) Why the heck do you lock missions (at least, the first) after several attempts? It is bad enough to have a long streak of 20-iso rubbish rewards, but to have the mission locked afterwards, with only 1/4 rewards gained, is adding A LOT of insult to the injury. You can remove tournament points altogether, but LET US OBTAIN THE REWARDS.

Comments

• For your second issue... I had a mission lock on me too and I was really confused. I just quit the game, came back in, and the mission was unlocked. I would report this to be more of a bug.
  • tac194 wrote:
    For your second issue... I had a mission lock on me too and I was really confused. I just quit the game, came back in, and the mission was unlocked. I would report this to be more of a bug.
    Thanks for your response. My mission lock is definitely persistent. I closed and rebooted and it is still there.
    Regarding it being a bug, well, I presume someone (iceIX?) reads at least this forum, so he can clarify this and/or report it as a bug if needs be.