PVP Help!

I've been a MPQ player for 1072 days, and hav a full roster, all Characters. I hav only 7 characters that iz not fully covered. And I know how the game goes, but I always wanted to ask this question for some time. (Question)  In pvp as u battle different teams they use different characters, l hav a team that l want to be my float team, but as l battle different teams my team changes. (Example) l'm fighting R&G & Medusa, l hav a team just 4 that. Here's my thing. Now by no means do I want that team to be my team that other teams sees when there looking 4 teams 2 battle. I'm still battling teams moving up the ranks #latter. I'm getting killed on hits, My highest 5* iz 5Gambit fully covered lev. 300. So when I make a hop the last team in my hop iz surly not the team I want to be my float team, but now I'm stuck with a float team l don't want!   Is it >  or  > it is what it is or is there a way to fix this  
No question iz a stupid question > just stupid answers!
Sry 4 da word salad @ the end! 

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    The defending team will be the strongest team that you have used. The exception being if the player that you defeat decided to retaliate, he will see the team that you used to defeat him instead.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    To piggyback on HoundofShadow, your defending team will be the last team you used of comparable level and rarity. So if the team you use to take out Grocket/Gamora/Medusa is significantly stronger than the team you used last, your G/G/M-counter team will remain out for defense.

'Stronger' would be like a 4-star team vs a 3-star team, or a wide level gap (hard to say what that gap is, but we're probably safe to assume 10-20 levels would do it).
  • Melovingu1
    Melovingu1 Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Ok great, l guess I don't understand? I'm in a hop you only hav 2or3 fights b4 you start getting hit, depending on who l pick on that last battle the true way to get to the question I'm asking iz fight that last battle with the team l want to float with. But > iz there a but > but that's the only true way to get the team l want to float with!
    I hate when my questions are smarter than I am?
    Thxs 4 ur input > some help iz better than no help! 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

I don't quite understand what you are asking, to be frank (proper spelling and punctuation are your friends!), but generally speaking the team you won with last is the one that others will see unless it is a lot lower level than the team you used Before.

Use the float team on the last fight and you should be fine. I assume it is not lower level than the other team you used anyway.