Soul Season 4*->5* feeder

Options
2»

Comments

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I know we like to ignore it, but don't forget Archangel is another un-fed 5* X-Men character. ;-)

But I do agree that I think they want to avoid making Gambit more prevalent via a feeder and THEN rebalance him.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:

TL;DR - don't get too hung up to the date just because the four week pattern matches up pretty well with the calendar month. :)

You went further back than me - I'll agree that your data seems a lot more consistent.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Options
    While nothing is ever set in stone here, the pattern had been first week of the season since the initial launch.  Highly disappointed they didn’t update this season yet.  Hopefully it’ll come this week following r155 but my gut says it’ll be next season at the earliest.
  • Steve111
    Steve111 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The lack of a 4* feeder this season has been a real disappointment. 
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZeiramMR said:
    I know we like to ignore it, but don't forget Archangel is another un-fed 5* X-Men character. ;-)

And I completely forgot about Phoenix, ha.

Good news is that I only need one cover to champion her. Bad news is that it is the Purple cover which means I need 27 more Jubilee levels to get there without a lucky Legendary open.