Server Issues? [Investigating]

Options
mrixl2520
mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
Is it just me or is the game moving unusually slow today? I am hanging on every load screen for several minutes, often failing to connect. It all started at about the progression for the missing rare in the Phyrexia event today...

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Blazer
    Blazer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options
    i'm having the same issues and have not made it to the rare progression yet (think i'll wait until I hear somthing from the devs)
  • Jonster78
    Jonster78 Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    Same here, hope they fix it soon
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah I'm having connection issues
  • gillkonam
    gillkonam Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    Yeah, something is going on and it's not getting fixed. Not good. 
  • Hesturk
    Hesturk Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    Unable to do anything. Even if after several attempts I connect to the game nothing is working. I try to click different option in menu and absolutely nothing happens  / work
  • mrixl2520
    mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I can't even log in to the game anymore. 
  • AlexBrisingr
    AlexBrisingr Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It’s exhausting. I’ve beaten the second stage in the new event 3 times. Each time, I just end up in an endless Retry loop. Every time I think of buying something, I remember the painfully numerous errors that plague this game. Why waste money on a game that I can’t play?

It’s one thing to have an occasional error. It’s another thing to have it every other day, if not more often. This game has been out for years. You should have this figured out by now. 
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I'm having slowdowns too… and all the events vanished. I'm checking again now.

Well, now I can't even connect to the server at all.
  • BrainFlavors
    BrainFlavors Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    *sigh*
    me too.
    for the past 3 hours...
  • Blazer
    Blazer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options
    Can’t login either iOS iPhone 7
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. The developers are currently looking into this issue. Once we get an update, I'll be sure to pass that information along. We apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your patience!
  • Draven8666
    Draven8666 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I lost all of my saved data... my story progress, my card collection, my daily log in, everything... every time I log into the game it starts me at Nissa's trainin. And I can't log in through my Facebook account either. Wth?