Across Ixalan: Fight for nothing

Options
I just beat the black node in Ixalan twice and got absolutely nothing for my troubles because the game had an "error," Oh wonderful, an error, yet look at that, I have full life again despite not having that when the game ended in my victory, and hey now one of my chances is gone. This game has become Magic the slogging as of late, and it's getting a bit tiring. Seriously, you guys were on a roll for a while, but now it's like you called up Ocktagon for tips on how to slack off on quality and planning.

Comments

• DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2018
    Options
    You mean Across Ixalan Black? The nodes get a new charge every couple hours, so you will get another chance. They still really need to fix all the bugs, but at least you didn't get a freeze in a coalition event.
  • gillkonam
    gillkonam Posts: 70 Match Maker
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Yeah, but you win twice and nothing. So it kind of defeats any ambition you have to go for a third you know? It wasn't a freeze, this was a straight up bug. Why waste one's time? I got the pack, but then nothing. 

With all the connection problems recently, i'm wondering if something is going on "behind the curtain."
  • Aeroplane
    Aeroplane Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2018
    Options
    The wheel of death has returned again... Do not try to open any rewards as they will disappear if the wheel spins. I'm slooowlly working my way through Phyrexian "retry"