Wiccan!

2»

Comments

• Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    I'm actually impressed they released him for Pride Month. Nice choice. 
    2 black characters during black history month, 
    2 woman characters during woman's history month
    2 lgbtq characters during pride month?
    So maybe Northstar in 2 weeks? Or Negasonic Teenage Warhead?
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well I've got some googling to do
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kahmon said:
    We could always get a 5* Iceman. Or maybe even Angela, due to the Asgardians of the Galaxy comic.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Someone in my alliance suggested Karolina Dean. It'd be cool to have another member of the Runaways.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think this is deliberate, rather than a lack of communication. Marvel and the Devs communicate or work together very closely on new characters. It's close to impossible that the Devs don't know that this is happening. I think this is just another form of marketing to drive interest. 

It did lead me to google who this guy is. And he's the son of 
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    Kahmon said:
    We could always get a 5* Iceman. Or maybe even Angela, due to the Asgardians of the Galaxy comic.
    Jeri Hogarth? Dunno if she's in the upcoming Season 2 of Luke Cage, but she's been in several of the Marvel Netflix series, in her very female, very gay form.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Richyyy said:
    Kahmon said:
    Jeri Hogarth? Dunno if she's in the upcoming Season 2 of Luke Cage, but she's been in several of the Marvel Netflix series, in her very female, very gay form.
    Hogarth is definitely more suited to be a support. Probably with a JJ bonus that has a chance to put out a CD tile which prevents some damage while on the board.
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Gonna assume he's a 4-star? Seemed weird that they were running Hearts of Darkness and it wasn't a release, guess his release event is next? 

Don't worry....I fear they will use a SIMULATOR ALL X-MEN event for this one  :(:s

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    jtsings said:
       I've heard a rumor the development team is not in a creative mood this week.  They're just going to change a few letters on everyone's favorite PVE event and give his new covers away in an event called Fight for Wiccanda!  ;)
    I hope you haven't just given them ideas with that and we find FFW run again this Thursday! 
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 180 Tile Toppler

Everyone is all excited about Wiccan and I'm over here like..

Dr Strange Jr is the very (very) short version. I think his most entertaining trait is being an (in-universe) superhero fanboy.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    In the preview where they hinted it'd be a Young Avenger, I thought that they'd go Wiccan/Speed since there have been requests for a Clagger like duo again (the might do it for ant man/wasp).  They're both Switch's twin sons (unless they retconned that, it's hard to keep track... I'll always think of Mags as Switch, Pietro, and Polaris' father...).  Neither of them is popular enough to warrant a character, so why not do a two-fer.... 
  • Jarvis_Jackrabbit
    Jarvis_Jackrabbit Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Since when did new 5*s become limited characters?