Zendesk/support@d3go.com

DFiPL
DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
Might I recommend changing the in-game help button in the Steam client to point at mailto:support@d3go.com instead of mailto:marvelpuzzlequest@d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com?

Not everybody who needs help is necessarily going to be a forum member, and thus get exposed to that shiny red banner up top there.

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I go to the forum daily and I honestly have no clue what zendesk is....  So yeah how this change effects me isn't clear even reading the message and coming here regularly.  If something truly different needs to happen with support tickets it should be explained better.

That being said I did put a ticket in for a swap on the 5th via the in game help feature.  I did not get an e-mail confirmation (even though I put my e-mail in and was told I would get one) the help button now instead has a message app looking interface.  I got a response yesterday (though I got no notification there was a response, I found it on my own like 5 hours after by manually checking) and responded to it.

@Brigby

1.  Is my ticket some how effected by this change?  Do I need to do anything differently?  I've already deleted my cover and am waiting for the replacement.
    2.  If this is the new format, which is my guess, it's got some issues to work out...
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    broll said:

@Brigby

1.  Is my ticket some how effected by this change?  Do I need to do anything differently?  I've already deleted my cover and am waiting for the replacement.
    2.  If this is the new format, which is my guess, it's got some issues to work out...
    I'm in the exact same place as you , I was told to sell the cover and have not herd back in almost 48hrs still have not received the replacement cover . And typically it has never taken this long 
  • broll
    For me I sold mine and sent the note that I sold it about 16 hours ago.  I'm not worried yet, just asking the question before it gets to overdue.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am also waiting for swaps after Selling off the covers. I assume they are a bit swamped with swapping requests at the moment so I am patient.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    evade420 said:
    broll said:

@Brigby

I'm in the exact same place as you , I was told to sell the cover and have not herd back in almost 48hrs still have not received the replacement cover . And typically it has never taken this long 
    All the swaps I’ve done in the last week have taken 3+ days each.  Way above usual 1-2 days it had been.
  • broll
    evade420 said:
    broll said:

@Brigby

All the swaps I’ve done in the last week have taken 3+ days each.  Way above usual 1-2 days it had been.
    Yeah my initial response was definitely slower.  I suspect they had an influx of requests due to the unhoardening that happened when Okoye entered.
  • LeRoy1979
    LeRoy1979 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    I'm also 3+ days out from a cover swap for both Jessica and Lumbercap. Sold the covers back on Tuesday and replied back to their message, as per the norm. Usually, once we've gotten to the "sell the covers" phase it takes less than a day to get the swaps. So I emailed back again, just to make sure they got my message confirming that I sold the duplicate covers and that's when I get this reply that basically says, "Hey, we aren't using this customer service anymore."

Seriously? With no mechanism in place to complete open tickets? Unlike many on this forum I've actually had a generally positive experience with CS-usually had my requests granted and in a timely fashion. But this one was a big fail. Now I'm worried that I just sold two 5* covers and won't get anything back. I've had terrible luck with Jessica's distribution too so this one actually hurts.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    DFiPL said:
    Might I recommend changing the in-game help button in the Steam client to point at mailto:support@d3go.com instead of mailto:marvelpuzzlequest@d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com?

Not everybody who needs help is necessarily going to be a forum member, and thus get exposed to that shiny red banner up top there.
    Hmm that's certainly odd, as that should've already been changed to the support@d3go.com email address. I'll speak with the team to see how we can fix that.

broll said:
    -snip-

Brigby

Helpshift is a new system we're working with, so I'm sure part of the delay is just our team getting used to all the switches and knobs, so to speak. Having said that though, I did hear from them that there was a significant recent increase in ticket count, specifically due to Latest Legends exchanges. (You all really hoarded for a while huh?  :D )

I would imagine that over the course of the next week or two, response time between replies will gradually decrease, as less exchange requests enter the queue.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    DFiPL said:

Hmm that's certainly odd, as that should've already been changed to the support@d3go.com email address. I'll speak with the team to see how we can fix that.
    Yeah, I just checked again. For Steam users, you click the button and you get pulled to a page with the zendesk mailto, which autopopulates the email when you click the link.

So just an FYI on that.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just to chime in, I sold a cover they told me to over 48 hours ago but have not heard yet that the swap was complete (and, yes, I did email them to let them know I sold it).

Another data point that things are taking longer right now.  I'm actually relieved to know that others are having the same issue as I thought something might be wrong.
  • evade420
    OJSP said:o.o
    Did you reply to tell them that you’ve sold the cover? I did a swap a couple of weeks ago and it was done within 24-48 hours after I sent them another message.
    Yup did all that . Just twiddling my thumbs
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    evade420 said:
    OJSP said:o.o
    Did you reply to tell them that you’ve sold the cover? I did a swap a couple of weeks ago and it was done within 24-48 hours after I sent them another message.
    Yup did all that . Just twiddling my thumbs
    I've been waiting since Monday. was hoping to use my new JJ this weekend but  guess not.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
    If anyone in D3 is reading this, could you please process the swaps so we can use them over the weekend?  Greatly appreciated from those of us waiting.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Glad I saw this so I knew I check in-game about the update. Getting no notification (via email nor in-game) is not ideal.
  • AlexNapalm
    AlexNapalm Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    I put in my swap request on Monday after popping the hoard. Heard back from support on Wednesday instructing me to sell my extra covers. Sold them on Wednesday and wrote them back that they were sold. Got my replacement covers around 5:30 today,

Seems like they are sunning behind because of the changeover and volume of requests. Just glad it happened. 
  • evade420
    edited June 2018
    Nevermind may have freaked out prematurely . My replacement cover just arrived !!
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    Made four swap requests since the new system started

Swap 1: Sold cover 36h after initial request. Received replacement: 76h after that Total: 112h
    Swap 2 Sold cover: 8h after request Received replacement: 24h later Total: 32h
    Swap 3 Sold cover; 28h after inital request Receive replacement 48h after that Total: 76h
    Swap4 (ongoing) Request made 54h ago and still no request to sell cover

The new customer service team is much worse for what should be a very standard request by now

1. Receive request
    2. Confirm duplicate cover(s)
    3. Send message for cover to be sold
    4. Confirm cover is sold and replace cover

How this process takes as long as it does now is sad.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Sent request 48h ago - still haven’t received instructions to sell cover.
  • broll
    I got my cover.  It came 3 days and 1 hour after I sold it.  Thanks CS!