XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* R154
* Spider Sense Support
* 4-star pack odds change

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2018
    - loved the new Lockjaw and Nico crashes, the former being harder than I expected, the latter being easier
    - Pie PSA 7:32 to 11:40
    - Parachute themed character? Kite Man confirmed!
    - Luckily the game had no less than five reminders today that the Cloak & Dagger show is a thing
    - Harry Potter was to Freeform what Kill Bill was to Spike
    - I have 16 of the 31 supports, getting a five star Chimichanga has been the recipient of ALL my red ISO, currently at level 79
    - Ian not having a deep knowlegde of Foreigner's back catalog was upsetting
    - my vine is a purple four star Widow for my 0/5/3 version and a 14th cover for my dupe 3 star Storm
    - my rewards of the week were many and plentiful after dupming thosands of CP chasing Okoye. I found her
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 433 Mover and Shaker
    Following on the heels of recent episodes of It's Always Sunny in Xandar, I wanted to share my personal favorite 2* team.  I've been using them for the better part of 2 years in DDQ -- up until following Craig's lead on just using my top three 2*, anyway.  But I still think this is the best team out there.

They are: OBW (3/5/5), Wolvie (5/5/3), and Storm (whatever/5/whatever).

OBW and Wolvie together cover all the colors, so that's nice.  But it's the powers interaction where this team really shines.

OBW purple at 3 covers means that she only steals 3AP of each color, but the key is that the cost to fire it is only 8AP.  This means that as long as the other team has already made a purple match, you only need to make 2 purple matches (stealing 1AP each time) in order to trigger the power.

Aside from gathering purple, the focus needs to be on gathering green and red to fire Wolvie's power; having more red means that the green will put out more strikes ... and with OBW (hopefully) matching three colors (purple, blue, and black), her black power will double off those strike tiles to devastating effect.  

And, hey, if you can gather enough blue to fire Storm's power, that will frequently end it for you.

Very good team, and very fast -- for those days when you really want the 1200 ISO-8 and Taco Token but don't want to have to wade through strange Dark Avengers powers to make it happen.

Unrelatedly, Okoye is insane, especially boosted.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Made me smile to see I was defeated by the Whooly1 in the Loki PVP. I then had a look through the PW alliance roster

I still get a kick out of seeing a name from the forum/PW3 podcast in the game