The ubiquitous red Nova in HFH

HFH has offered a red Nova cover as part of a SHIELD Training package and now there is another red Nova cover visible in the HFH menu because his Crash is next after Nico's.

Mind you, my 3/11/4 Nova isn't complaining, but aren't we overdue at this point for the 4* HFH rotation to switch to characters' second color?

Comments

• Jarvis_Jackrabbit
    Jarvis_Jackrabbit Posts: 78 Match Maker
    I thought HFH started with C4ge, whose Crash was three characters ago.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    They have basically only offered the first color that I can recall.  It seems like a rotation to the second or third is overdue, if that is the devs’ intent.  Which I’m not sure about since they don’t tell us.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, they haven't moved on the second color. It's Always the first color offered for some reason.
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2018
    One positive thing from HFH keep on selling the first colour of a character is making me save my money/CP/HP as I will spend less on HFH.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm kind of wondering if I'm going to end up with three of them offered, since I have Nova at 12 covers, and red isn't maxed ;)
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    We're almost at the end of the current cycle.  Assuming that:
    1. Kraven isn't inserted
    2. Jubilee isn't inserted
    3. Chavez isn't insterted
    4. Random changes / shenanigans don't happen
    The current cycle should end with XFW being the last on 7/27 & Vulture (unless the forget to add him again....) as the first of the next cycle on 8/1.

Remaining of cycle 2:
    Nova Sam Alexander 6/12/2018
    Ant-Man Scott Lang 6/17/2018
    Kraven The Hunter Sergei Kravinoff ???
    Miles Morales Spider-Man 6/22/2018
    The Hulk The Main Event 6/27/2018
    Red Hulk Thunderbolt Ross 7/2/2018
    The Hulk Totally Awesome 7/7/2018
    Deadpool Uncanny X-Force 7/12/2018
    Jubilee Uncanny X-Men ???
    Elektra Unkillable 7/17/2018
    Kingpin Wilson Fisk 7/22/2018
    Wolverine X-Force 7/27/2018
    America Chavez Young Avengers ???

Changed some references to second cycle to current cycle.  The second cycle is based on the second time through CotT since they reordered the lists.  H4H deals are based on CotT but I have no idea when they started in the CotT cycle.  If they were going to go on to the second color I would assume it would be the start of the next cycle, which I listed above.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    The HfH which offer essential 4* required in CoT was started somewhere on 27 June  2017, if that's what you are asking.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    The HfH which offer essential 4* required in  CoT was started somewhere on 27 June  2017, if that's what you are asking.
    So essentially, if the goal was to run the colors in order - offer 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc - we should have gone to the second color by now and offering the third in about a month or so, when the next cycle begins again.

@Brigby Is it possible to find out if the developers intend to offer any color through HfH than the first?  And if they might begin offering the second color when the cycle restarts?