Should I spend my 'hoard'?

General_Tojo
General_Tojo Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
I've heard that the 3 Latests work well with Gladiathor, who's my best 5* at 4/4/3 (also set as Bonus Hero). I've only got 45 pulls, so is it worth spending them to try get some JJ (0 covers) or Cap (1 red cover)? Or save until the 300 pull level?

Thanks!

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    On average 45 pulls gets you 6.75 covers, assorted. 2-3 covers of a 5* is pretty useless. 
  • Vengeance
    Vengeance Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Considering I went 0 for 20 when I started pulling my mini hoard yesterday and finished 11 for 100, no, keep hoarding until it can make a significant difference.  
  • General_Tojo
    OK that's what I was thinking too, thanks!!
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Should i break my hoard:
    do i have gambit?
    1.  Yes, go ahead
    2.  No, hoard until he is in a new release store

• General_Tojo
    I didn't even think of this! This is exactly what I'm going to do (Gambit at 4/0/1, ugh)! Thanks!!
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Personally, I'd pull until you got 1 of each so you can do the pve essentials, but if you're not a pve player then don't bother.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Unless a character is an absolute gamebreaker on the level of Gambit or Thanos, I'd never go for it unless I had close to 250 pulls saved up, which is the generally accepted number of pulls required to get a set of 3 covered or nearly so.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    If I didn't want to finish JJ so dang much, I would have continued my hoarding after Okoye #1... but I want to finish JJ if possible before she's ousted.

Maybe today, Satan!