Drop the hoard before upcoming change?

Dougfresh413
Dougfresh413 Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
edited June 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone thinking about dumping their hoard before the upcoming changes to draw rate and vintage/latest covers?  I only have 67 LTs and 1700 cp but I'm considering it.  I do not need many vintage covers.  Thoughts?

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm the opposite. I opened some today and waiting for the change to go live before opening more. Rather have increased odds of vintage champion levels than latest champion levels.
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    With Sandman my only unchamped Vintage it looks like I will drop the hoard before I intended to. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’ve got:

2 unchamped Vintage (Thor/Thing both level 250). 

2 unchamped Latests (Spidey/Widow). 

My plan before the announcement was to wait for Spidey to enter tokens. Guess that’ll still be the case though I’ll be lucky if I pull one. 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I burned the hoard today. Glad I did it before the change. Buffed a lot of latest-12s with several levels.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2018
    I dont have a "hoard" but i will spend all my LTs  (28) and CP (350) before the change.

Reason: I want to get as many covers of the latest 4*s as possible as they will get harder to champ after the change.

I currently got 33 4* champed.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been hoarding for a long time and as a result I have almost all Latest 4* unchampioned (8 that are in packs and Spiderman). It's the other way around for the Classic ones - only 2 left (Xavier and Ghost rider with Xavier being put aside anyway if ever I will feel like winfinity). 

I was waiting to open the next hoard to see the 5* after Okoye and now the decision is even easier. I will get loads of champions levels (and with that resources like CP and tokens) while I also don't need that much ISO at hand in case the covers for the said 4* fall. I won't be able to cover them quickly but I think I am fine with that. I play in the 5* land now so I hardly care for any 4* on my team.