Ant-Man and The Wasp covers from Marvel Insider

Blindman13
Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
Marvel Insider is offering single covers for Ant-Man and Wasp for 100,000 points each.

I almost emptied my points stash last month for the Peggy cover. Not feeling too optimistic about getting another 60K points in only 26 days.

Will you be trying for these?  If you could only get one of them, which would you prefer?

Comments

• justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    I was planning to get the 8500 HP reward since I'm at nearly 400k points, but I might get both of these instead...
  • jtsings
    jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks for the info.  I'll probably pass on Ant Man for now but I definitely want to have more covers of Wasp because she is one of the few classic 4*s left that I'm really looking forward to champing.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Just got my 4* Peggy cover from the Marvel Insider. My Peggy is at 1/1/5. Guess what Marvel Insider gave me the Blue cover. So now it's a wasted cover and wasted Marvel Insider points. FYI don't use your points if your 4* has 5 covers in a color. For that reason I have to go with Wasp who is 2/1/3 but my Ant-Man is 1/2/5. Not making that mistake again.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Shintok17 said:
    Just got my 4* Peggy cover from the Marvel Insider. My Peggy is at 1/1/5. Guess what Marvel Insider gave me the Blue cover. So now it's a wasted cover and wasted Marvel Insider points. FYI don't use your points if your 4* has 5 covers in a color. For that reason I have to go with Wasp who is 2/1/3 but my Ant-Man is 1/2/5. Not making that mistake again.
    My Peggy was a blue as well, I wonder if that's what everyone got?  I would definitely open a support ticket on that.
  • dragonreader
    dragonreader Posts: 89 Match Maker
    I also got a blue Peggy (bringing me to 2/2/3).

I have enough insider points for both Ant Man (currently 1/3/2) and Wasp (currently 0/0/1).  I am thinking I'll get both, but unsure as I haven't used either so I am not sure if worth it.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Shintok17 said:
    My Peggy was a blue as well, I wonder if that's what everyone got?  I would definitely open a support ticket on that.
    I think everyone got a Blue cover. My alliance mates also got the same color.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    I got both my Peggy and 3 star Thanos from the prior deal today. Almost forgot about that one!
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    I got blue Peggy today too, which was the right color for me. If it had been yellow...

Hope CS will help you out, Shintok.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey, Marvel Strike Force now gives Insider points.  Just wanted to mention that downloading other games can get you a bunch of points to use for MPQ rewards.   I just installed CoC to get me over the mark for the HP.

I hope there are more MPQ activities soon.
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    I didn't know you could get MPQ stuff from other sites. I just joined Marvel Insider after seeing this post so I doubt I'll reach the amount needed to get the covers before the offer expires but at least I'll be prepared for other MPQ rewards. Thanks for the info! 

Are there any other places to get MPQ rewards?
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just champ levels for me. I'm going to hold out for the 8,500HP unless something blows me away.
  • Voldemort93
    Voldemort93 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    justsing said:
    I was planning to get the 8500 HP reward since I'm at nearly 400k points, but I might get both of these instead...
    How long did it take to reach 300k points. I just got started on the Marvel Insider program
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    justsing said:
    How long did it take to reach 300k points. I just got started on the Marvel Insider program
    I didn't really keep track of how long, but it takes a while because it's activity-dependent. You really need to be doing the activities that get you a lot of points (usually the ones under the game tab), e.g. downloading Contest of Champions, playing the CoC events, etc.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    DanielleL said:
    I didn't know you could get MPQ stuff from other sites. I just joined Marvel Insider after seeing this post so I doubt I'll reach the amount needed to get the covers before the offer expires but at least I'll be prepared for other MPQ rewards. Thanks for the info! 

We sometimes partner up with influencers, and other MPQ/Marvel related organizations, and offer covers to players.

I know it's not the same thing as the reward system that Marvel Insider offers, but I figured I'd still mention the extra avenue to earn more in-game stuff! :)
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    DanielleL said:

We sometimes partner up with influencers, and other MPQ/Marvel related organizations, and offer covers to players.

I know it's not the same thing as the reward system that Marvel Insider offers, but I figured I'd still mention the extra avenue to earn more in-game stuff! :)
    Nice. :)