Doc Ock Sinister 6 Bugs [Investigating]

bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,717 Chairperson of the Boards
I have observed the following bugs for the boss version Doc Ock in the Sinister 6 event:

1.  I was using Hawkeye and fired his Bola arrow (mostly because I was trying to generate red since Gambit was on my team as well).  Doc Ock had tentacles out and his reactor tile as well.  When the Bola CD resolved, Doc Ock was stunned for 3 turns, even though he still had one active tentacle and the reactor tile.  I could damage Doc Ock while he was stunned and when he came back, I had to go back to removing the tentacle and reactor before I could finish him off.

2.  Others have reported, and I confirmed, that Doc Ock can be damaged by Archangel's blue, but not stunned, even with tentacles out and the reactor tile on the board.

3.  I found this reddit link, which I haven't tried myself:  https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelPuzzleQuest/comments/8nxqv8/5_thanos_breaks_s6_doc_oc_tentacle_tiles/

I assume Doc Ock is a bit tricky because of all the conditions around him, and he is unusual in that most bosses can never be stunned, while that is part of the strategy for defeating him.

//Edited Title -Brigby