Boss event suggestion...

Options
abmoraz
abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
Start them on a day that isn't Thursday, please.  I know there is a schedule due to seasons, but would it really make a difference to the scheduling if this boss event started on Monday instead of Webbed Wonder, ended on Friday, then Webbed wonder started (to maintain the 7-day schedule).

Every boss/alliance event starts on a Thursday and runs until Sunday... the days that my alliance can play the least (most of us are bartenders/servers/waitstaff in a college town).  I'm not asking for every Boss event start during the week, but throw us a bone every now and then... please.

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Please don't start Boss Events on a Monday. Then they would run during the week... the days my alliance can play the least (most of us are 9-5 working stiffs).
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I'm a big fan of spreading the wealth.  Rotate the starts so each group gets a time that's good for them and a time that's not so good for them.  That seems to be the fairest IMO.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    Please don't start Boss Events on a Monday. Then they would run during the week... the days my alliance can play the least (most of us are 9-5 working stiffs).
    Not to be mean, but now you know how my alliance feels every Boss event.  Besides, I didn't ask for them to be moved permanently, just to have SOME variation in them (and I quote) "I'm not asking for every Boss event start during the week, but throw us a bone every now and then... please."