5* DD Change

Options
broll
broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
The last few days I've noticed 5* DD's purple now only fires if there are tiles to convert.  Before it would stun even if there are no tiles?  Which is intended?  The current state really nerfs him...

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Have you used it in Sinister Six? All the bosses are immune to stun, so the Power would have no effect if you tried to use it without special tiles on the board.

I don't recall it working differently when I used it in Webbed Wonder, and I Think I used it to just stun without converting tiles then. Can't say for sure though.

• Bulls
    Bulls Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just checked it in shield sim - stunneed opponent without any special tiles on the board - works as intended.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:

Have you used it in Sinister Six? All the bosses are immune to stun, so the Power would have no effect if you tried to use it without special tiles on the board.

I don't recall it working differently when I used it in Webbed Wonder, and I Think I used it to just stun without converting tiles then. Can't say for sure though.

That's what it is.  I'm dumb.  Thanks and ignore and/or close thread.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 821 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Easy mistake to make.

I once posted to report a bug with Medusa not stealing Attack tiles, and someone kindly pointed out she only steals Attack tiles if you have her Purple set to 4 or 5. I'd forgotten that I'd respec'd her to 5/5/3 for maximum DOTs and Heals. Doh! :dizzy:
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    That's what it is.  I'm dumb.
    That's nothing. I remember this one time, 4 1/2 years ago, when I got a 2-star Spider-Man out of the Prologue. I was so excited! 2-stars? That's twice as many stars as Iron Man! I did everything I could to get more Spider-Man covers so I could dominate Marvel Puzzle Quest with my favorite hero.

But then I was like... waitaminute here...
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,938 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ***Mod Mode: ON***

Closing thread as requested since the issue has been identified and resolved.

***Mod Mode: OFF***
This discussion has been closed.