My Experience with Customer Service

So on May 23rd I started getting a weird Facebook error message. Didn't think much of it, just hit continue and kept playing like normal. Well eventually when I loaded the game it started a new Game as if I've never played before. I thought " Oh I will just have to reload my Facebook save and all will be good." 

Well it wasn't working. I guess my Facebook save got corrupted. Ok no big deal I will just send a ticket to CS and they will have it fixed in no time, right. WRONG!! 

I am now on day 7 with the issue still unresolved. I sent a ticket in on Thursday morning at around 5am assuming to hear back by the weekend. Well in desperation I sent a 2nd ticket(I know not to do this but I never had any confirmation of my 1st ticket) on Saturday trying to get it fixed before the Memorial Day holiday. 

Fast forward to Wednesday the 30th and I get a response at around 10am PST. So I get excited that I am going to finally be able to play and just in time to rejoin my alliance for the Boss Battle. So I respond to CS with all the information they requested and waited with anticipation. Well guess what I am still waiting. It has been over 24 hrs after I responded back and still nothing. 

I honestly have no words to accurately describes my frustration. I'm dumb founded. How can this be acceptable? 

To make it worse I've got covers I need wasting away as the days go by and I won't be able to use them. Just thinking about all the HP and ISO I'm missing out on is enough to to honestly make me not want to play any more. 

Get it the **** together CS

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

Sending a new message puts you back at the end of the queue, so it doesn't speed things up - quite the contrary.

They promise to respond within 24 to 72 hours, so it looks like there's still two Days left Before you can suspect they forget about you.

Fortunately Sinister Six is a pretty easy boss battle, so even if you join late you should still be able to get a decent score.

• TheWhiteWidow
    TheWhiteWidow Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I sent a request on the 26th @ 7am. Got a response back on the 30th @ 12pm (more than 72hrs excluding the holiday) and have yet to hear back and it is now almost 48 hours after the initial response. Which was just a generic response asking for informatuon i had already provided in my initial ticket to help speed up the process.

So I guess I am supposed to wait 72hrs between each interaction on the the same ticket?

I've played this game on and off since 2013 and have never had any experience with CS take even close to this long. Usually a day or 2.

• chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    I hear ya  they seem to be really slow of late.  I'm on day 6 waiting for a cover swap.  2 days now since they asked me to sell and email back.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    That happened to me like a month or so after I started playing.  It took a while because I couldn't remember some stuff (like the name of my alliance), but once I provided them with information needed, it took about a day or so.