Can’t access the game going to loose my placement

can’t access the, it says check connection so is anyone having this issue. Loose the pve sub points, no use to continue 

Comments

• Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    I'm having the same problem.
  • First21
    First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    I'm having the same problem.
    Are you going to continue the pve event?
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same problem.  GAme is crashing during Lighting rounds!!!!  Is any thing going to be done for those LR players?

• seyerin
    seyerin Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Same here, bye bye place rewards
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Will try to continue, but I doubt I will be able to keep going if continues.  
    Just posted this under Bugs forum.
  • dlegendary0ne
    dlegendary0ne Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Same here.  Running through Deadpool daily when it started.  Restarted the app and it's stuck on the loading screen 
  • First21
    First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Got fixed just in time just barely made it. I am at 1rst please right now 
  • Xian_79
    Xian_79 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Hi, due to a save game issue, I've been locked out of my game since the 24th. 
    I've been cooperating with CS for verification, but they are taking 2 days or more to reply to every mail that I send.
    I am aware that there is a memorial day (holiday) in the US, but from email records, it is evident that they are taking a lot of time, and I am losing several PVE/PVP, and all that I've worked for for the season that's past has been wasted. Is there something I can do to speed this up? The save game has never been an issue when I was upgrading my phones in the past.