I'm certainly not complaining...

n25philly
n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
Odd, a random heroic 10 pack just appeared on my steam account out of nowhere.  No clue where it came from.  Must be especially lucky as only 8 of the covers were 2*'s

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    What day are you on? The daily SHIELD Supply eventually gives 10-pks
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Depending on how much PvP you do, it could also be the reward from the recently-ended season.
  • n25philly
    What day are you on? The daily SHIELD Supply eventually gives 10-pks
    Just checked, that's what it was.  I don't remember getting that on my main account that is a few weeks further along, but I don't exactly memorize things like that.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Earliest day of Resupply that gave it was 1088. I'm somewhere around 250-260 days away from that. Congrats!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Earliest day of Resupply that gave it was 1088. I'm somewhere around 250-260 days away from that. Congrats!
    Wow we're almost roster twins.  I'm exactly 277 days away from 1088. So we're looking forward to late Feb/early March 2019!
  • n25philly
    Yes, just looked, day 1088.  Thankfully this is my secondary account or it would be pretty sad with it's whopping 1 champed 4* on the roster.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    They need to label them better in the upcoming rewards. A heroic token and a heroic 10-pack look the same except the 10-pack is a 3* reward while the regular heroic is 2*