Support tickets

Options
Kinesia
Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
I have multiple support tickets for different problems (Necessary since the old ones havent been fixed yet)

The ingame support only has 1.

The others from email are NOT trackable. I seem to remember being able to login and look at my old tickets but with the new helpshift system I can't. (Are we even meant to be able to login to that? Regardless it doesn't let me...)

I'm scared some of the important ones have been closed or lost or misfiled (especially the failure to properly purchase Teferi which I haven't had a reply about!)

I really need to be able to check up on what is happening... This isn't a suggestion because I think the old system used to do this, so this is a bug in the new system.

Comments

• rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby, @Oktagon_Daiane Can anyone tell me how to log in new helpshift system?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    rafalele said:
    Brigby, Oktagon_Daiane Can anyone tell me how to log in new helpshift system?
    To my knowledge, there is no log in for Helpshift specifically. If you are logged onto your Magic Puzzle Quest account, then you are subsequently "logged into" Helpshift, as well, since tickets are handled through the in-game menu.

To access your open tickets, go to the Settings Menu, then Help Center (FAQ), then click on the Messages button in the top right corner.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bribgy, if you go to:
    https://d3go.helpshift.com/a/magic-puzzle-quest/
    and look at the bottom left there is a login option. Your statement mostly confirms what I thought that this is for your staff not customers, but that makes it a bit misleading to have there.

We need some way to look up email tickets too rather than trawling through mailboxes trying to match up ticket numbers and work out what's been acted on and what hasn't.

It's especially bad when you get an email saying you haven't replied to something and that ticket is going to close and you can't work out whether it's the really important "I bought Teferi and haven't gotten him" or the very mild "Coalition points and personal points don't match on event"

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Kinesia Yes, that's correct. That login is for staff, not customers. 

I'll see what we can do on our end to improve customer ease and functionality, but I'm afraid some things you might need to reach out to Helpshift to put in a feature request for.