TG won't go past 3 matches [Investigating]

Options
Gunmix25
Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
TG earlier today worked roughly ok up to the 4th match. At that point the app won't connect the fight.  If I do connect,  then it doesn't count the win because it's just spinning trying to record the win.  Naturally after a few tries I am forced to cancel and I'm back to 3 wins and trying forever to get connected.  After that TG ended and the new one started,  it was just as before. 1, 2, 3 aaaaaaand we're stuck again on 4. 

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Larz70
    Larz70 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Exactly the same thing happened to me, you're not the only one Gunmix.  I eventually got my 4th win register (I hit cancel instead of retry and saw my record was at 4 wins), but I never did get the 15 crystals from the TG before that  @#$#%@$ .  When all's said and done it was 1.5 hours into the current TG. That's 4 games played in 1.5 hours.  This is not training, it's torture.  This game.....
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Larz70 said:
    Exactly the same thing happened to me, you're not the only one Gunmix.  I eventually got my 4th win register (I hit cancel instead of retry and saw my record was at 4 wins), but I never did get the 15 crystals from the TG before that  @#$#%@$ .  When all's said and done it was 1.5 hours into the current TG. That's 4 games played in 1.5 hours.  This is not training, it's torture.  This game.....
    "Torture" is a good description of the experience. What I can't figure out is why that 4th match is so buggy.