Can't Join Race to Orazca

Options
GrizzoMtGPQ
GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
I can play other stuff but I can't join RTO. I get a SWW error every time.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I was just able to join RTO and the game seems more stable now than it did about 30 mins to an hour ago.
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I can't join any events at all. Getting a SWW error for everything - TH, AXLN, and RtO - when attempting to join.

Haven't touched AWR since this began in the event it errors out there too. Already lost my perfect AWR run to that stupid **** artwork freeze. Dont need to lose more points.
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So many errors the past few days but the one event I just can't seem to join is Training Grounds
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    Options
    @Brigby could you assist? I have an open ticket which support has not responded to and I still cannot join RTO.
  • BigSwifty
    BigSwifty Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Options
    I presume it's just server overload, but my entire coaltion and I have had problems logging on to the game and joining events over this past weekend, not to mention the frequent game crashes which ruin our efforts to contribute points for the event. Very disheartening.
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    In our coalition there are three players who can't join. They still just get SWW when trying but everything else seem to work.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    Options
    I don't think it is server overload. I've tried joining multiple times over the last couple days. Other daily events work fine.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    RtO has been a challenge for me all weekend. There are 2 hours between my first and last charge and that wasn't because I was taking breaks in between. It literally took that long to end and start another match. Also 2 freeze losses. 
  • Enygma6
    Enygma6 Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Still getting a lot of slow loads on events.  
    Currently stuck with Training Grounds- I was able to join the event, but I cannot select a Plainswalker to set up a match.  I can select “GET NEW MATCH!”, but from the next screen, an unable to register a tap on the “CHOOSE A PLAINSWALKER!” box.  
    I was able to (slowly) complete AWR, RtO, and AIx.  
    Hopefully after TG renews in a couple hours I will be able to play that again.
  • Cfwraith
    Cfwraith Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    couldn't even join during the event so i'm a bit miffed.