Karn's Temporal Sundering is also auto-casting

Options
Brakkis
Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
Just as with Depths of Desire, if you dont disable Karn's Temporal Sundering, it will go off and you can choose Not Now but it will cast anyway and give you the extra swap without bouncing a creature.

Comments

• Beclas
    Beclas Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm considering this a feature, not a bug. With Hazoret's Undying Fury, Pyromancer's Goggles and Karn's Temporal Sundering as the only other spell, you can easily get 10+ extra swaps each turn and changing this would make this combo impossible.

So please, let Karn's Temporal Sundering be cast even in the future when the opponent has no creatures.
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Beclas said:
    I'm considering this a feature, not a bug. With Hazoret's Undying Fury, Pyromancer's Goggles and Karn's Temporal Sundering as the only other spell, you can easily get 10+ extra swaps each turn and changing this would make this combo impossible.

So please, let Karn's Temporal Sundering be cast even in the future when the opponent has no creatures.
    Let's not and say we did
  • Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Wait. Temporal Sundering return creature (note: it's not opponent creature ). As so you may cast it to return your own to get additional advantage)(like extra swap is not enough advantage) 
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Szamsziel said:
    Wait. Temporal Sundering return creature (note: it's not opponent creature ). As so you may cast it to return your own to get additional advantage)(like extra swap is not enough advantage) 
    Yes it works as you said returning also your own creature. 

Another great feature is that if the hand is full the creature is destroyed as when using Claim with full hand.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think this is a feature, not a bug.