Lost 42 points on win!?

I fought an opponent and lost (darn Storm Raging Tempest) so I attacked him again after healing (which was for +16 points). I beat my opponent easily (they were already damage) and I lost (LOST!) 42 points. I could understand maybe losing a few if my opponent was attacked by a larger number of opponents if I hadn't beaten him within seconds of seeing the +16 estimated win screen but losing 42 points within seconds? That's a 58 point spread! WTH? Please tell me this is a bug; there's no reason you should ever lose points for attacking someone; at most you should just gain zero. icon_e_sad.gif

SWdWkQd.jpg

Comments

• It does this sometimes when it actually includes losses from other matches against you. I don't know why it's so hideously inconsistent.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    It does this sometimes when it actually includes losses from other matches against you. I don't know why it's so hideously inconsistent.

Ok so the total points gained/lost is accurate if it includes other attacks against me but this is definitely a display bug then. Thanks, Zathrus!
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Yeah, I've seen losses get included in that screen at times, too. It lessens the shock value of getting back to the mission screen, but still often sad to look at.
  • That screen is the worst thing in the entire game. It's almost never right.