God Emperor Dev

purplemur
purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
edited May 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
?What If? YOU had Owen Reece in your pocket and remade the multiverses by your will; what changes would you craft to MPQ?
How would you represent your domain? Which characters would you shine and which would you cast over the wall? How would you restructure the fabric of PvP to keep the realms in order? What reward structure? Which costumes would you change? How would you "fix/nerf" Gambit? Is it pink or is it purple?

For Feynman's sake keep it to six easy and six difficult changes:

Easy
1. Make Hawkguy a 4*. Remove 3* Elektra, alter the art and call it Ronin.

I see a red Elektra and I want it painted black....
2. Turn 3* Thanos into a pile of dust 

3. Lockheed

4. Season long Grind Gauntlet : alliance rewards, both progression and placement. 24HR resets. 
5. 5* Banner match dam would be tripled non-linear when transformed into Hulk. %stun and increase matchdam as hitpoints go down

6. un-nerf ol man logan

not so much
1)Create a Gameplay Tab called New Quack City (Limited).
- DPD would be located here.- 36 hr crashes- weekly 5*
- Daily puzzle node: Howard challenges you to complete a set of conditions to win a Limited prize. Prize would be determined by difficulty: 1* challenge get Yelena. Make Devil Dino a 3* to fill the tier.
- Watch Ads for resources.
-Allison show: Dazzler does sneak peaks, hints at upcoming characters, surveys, announcements
2)Champion system for 1*'s
3)S.H.I.E.L.D Gameplay Tab.(&/or Hellfire Club for Villains)
- Every character would have a shield training node. Rewards to scale. can reset a training module for HP.
-Shield Sim would be located here with loaners, separate boost lists and rewards
-Shield Supply - Purchase Supports and alt art, renew your VIP, HfH, etc
4)Reverse defensive powers scaling. Currently the higher level The Thing is the harder it is to use his passive, see also Deadpool, 3marv,hulk. It should be easier to protect allies/absorb energy. 
5) Daily Rewards: -Standards-> Elite after day 500->Heroic after 1000->Classics after 1500->Latest after 2000. similarly with iso,HP, +rice and Support Tokens along same progression
6)colourless covers

extra credit: which character would you create into being? (see #3)

**Removed inappropriate link - Ducky