Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#142: Vine Dreams come true!

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* Royal Talon Fight Support
* SCL 9 Bundle
* R153 - MAJOR Vine News!

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - Ian listens back to the show? I avoid shows I love when I'm a guest on them
    - Who knew "Once Upon a Time" was still a thing?
    - You can have Bing, Craig, I've moved on to Duck Duck Go
    - 'Red caps in hinkypunks' don't care if it's spelled right or not
    - We are (as of this typing) nine days away from our first new four star Crash of the Titans (Lockjaw vs. ???) since Sandman in February
    - I'm always ready to alert people to skip the pie segment, from 13:09 to 16:17
    - I keep track of every other thing in the game, I think what I pull from these supports vaults is my limit, I don't need constant reminder of my sadness
    - That auto sell for stuff on the vine neat, wondering if we'll get a little message or something when it evaporates to ISO
    - My Valkyrie is STILL 2/5/5...I did get a yellow cover for Jubilee recently...not the same thing!
    - Giving nine 5 stars a level a day will get expensive, but better now when I have ISO then later when I may not
    - Ian starting a missed connections for Marvel Strike Force
    - My vine is a assorted two stars, as per the usual chain of events
    - My reward of the week was a green 5 star Ghostie, making him 3/4/4, trying to entice me in cashing in CP before he leaves Latest Legends
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    The real reason for an HD remake of Diablo 2 would be to be able to have a lag-free Lagomancer with 108 summons.  Necros 4 Lyfe