Excess Boosts -> ISO

Options
Waddles_Pines
Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,193 Chairperson of the Boards
Since they just implemented auto sell of expired covers, the developers should also change it so that if you have 30 boosts (current max) in inventory, that it'll automatically be sold.  I think 70 ISO would be a fair selling price.  

I hardly ever use boosts, and it's just such a waste to win boosts when my inventory is full already.

Also, this had to have been posted in the past, but those of us with over 10 healthpacks should automatically get 10 added each day or 70 ISO...   

Comments

• Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Can we do this for team-ups too?! I'm the weirdo who hardly ever uses them (I play a lot more PvE than PvP), so I'd love to not feel like the game is scolding me for it and saying "You would've gotten something, but you didn't because etc. etc."
  • BeetleGeorge
    BeetleGeorge Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    Would be fine for me too. I never use boosts, nearly never use team-ups and probably will never use supports.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sim Mayor said:
    Can we do this for team-ups too?! I'm the weirdo who hardly ever uses them (I play a lot more PvE than PvP), so I'd love to not feel like the game is scolding me for it and saying "You would've gotten something, but you didn't because etc. etc."
    I'd love a checkbox to auto sell the team ups from matches.  I also rarely ever use team-ups in general and I hate having to go and delete a bunch of 1* / 2* / 3* boosts to request ones from my alliance on the occasions I do decide to get them.  That would also help the random ones assigned be useful when I get into trouble in a match.