Venom Bomb Points?

MrCroaker64
MrCroaker64 Posts: 70 Match Maker
I am not posting this in Bugs (yet) because I am not sure it is a bug. I am finishing my last sub on Venom Bomb and have green checked everything but the 5E (only hit that 5 times so far in the last sub-event) and am still almost 7K points from max progression. 

It is possible that I may have missed some nodes in some of the subs, but if so it will be the first time in about a year that I have not at least green checked everything during a PVE event.

My question is, are any other players reaching the end of the event, who have green checked everything, and are still falling short of max progression?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

-Croak

Comments

• SymmeTrey
    SymmeTrey Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    I noticed I hit max progression later than usual.

But, I did drop down to SCL7 for this event due to schedule stuff. I normally play 8, so, it could just be from the lower 5E point values that is making it feel off for me.
  • PolarPopBear
    PolarPopBear Posts: 76 Match Maker
    I would assume you missed some nodes.  Generally max progression is set that 5x clears on all nodes except the 5e will give max prog
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    If I may take a guess, are you playing "optimally?"  Which is to say clearing 4x immediately after the sub opens, then clearing 3x as close to the end of the sub as possible?  (Keeping in mind if there is a yellow node you hit it once at opening and then 3x at the end).

I play that way, clearing about an hour early (darn work), and still hit final progression before the last sub even opened to me.

Also, which CL are you playing?  The lower you go, the lower that 5E is worth.
  • MrCroaker64
    @PolarPopBear That is my assumption as well, as unlikely as it seems to me. Thought I would put out the question in case it turned out that the points had been shorted again.

Thanks,
    -Croak

• MrCroaker64
    @pheregas I do not play optimally. Usually I finish my first four clears in the first six hours. do two more clears with about eight hours to go. Then, if I have time, try to do one more clear with an hour left (work permitting). I play CL9 and have been doing this for a year. Unless the points get screwed up, I usually hit max progression early on in the last sub-node.

-Croak
  • MrCroaker64
    Jeeez, am I stupid or what? Venom Bomb has an entire day left to run, which means one more sub for me. I apologize for any confusion and thank you all for not blowing me up immediately. 

-Croak