Red ISO in DDQ

zooink2018
zooink2018 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
So we have tokens, ISO, HP and CP rewards in DDQ. How about giving some red iso to make it complete? Pretty please....

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm sure they have already figured out all the other ways to insert more Red Iso-8. There are only a limited number of places that they can put in more Red Iso-8 (unless they create a new mode for supports):

1) Champed rewards
    2) Shield Resupply
    3) As a drop in PvP or Lightning Round
    4) VIP
    5) Shield Rank
    6) DDQ (your suggestion)
    7) Taco Vaults
    8) Resources (purchased with real currency)

I think I've covered all possible places?

The only thing holding them back is timing.

When's the right time?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Reward for sending team-ups would be another, they've gone there before although it did turn sending TUs into yet another thing to optimize.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can have my red iso. I certainly haven't used any.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Eh, I'd rather they implement a useful change to DDQ like 4* covers similar to 3* covers or more frequent crashes.
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    I think we all get it, Dormammu.  You're not going to use Supports.

I'd love for them to swap out 9-12 of the 2* covers in the Taco Vaults for some red Iso.  I can't get enough of it.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think we all get it, Dormammu.  You're not going to use Supports.
    Actually, I would love to use supports. But I don't have any that are of any use to me, and with no reasonable way to obtain more I'm just in sort of a limbo on supports. More red iso doesn't excite me and when I get some as a reward I always think, "Gee, I wish this was purple. I could use some more of that."

I have every single character in the game. Covers are reasonable to obtain. For the ones that are more rare (see: 5-stars) I can hoard and fully cover them. I have a fully-covered Okoye, the most recent 5-star, because I chose to manage my resources in a way to get her. I wanted her, so now I have her. I can't do that with a support I may want. I have no path to them and I have been unlucky with the few tokens I have obtained.

I'm not bitter about it, I expect we'll see some changes on these things as time goes by. So... I have this pile of useless red iso. Maybe that will benefit me one day when supports become more available and I'm sitting on a dragon's hoard of riso, but until then it'd be fun if I could give it to someone who actually has a need for it.

I'm generous that way.  o:)
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    A few support tokens in the DDQ vault would be welcome as well.
  • axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2018
    They could always add in another node for 5 stars. Similar to Crash, instead you'd get Red Iso-8 and Support Tokens (run the same time as CoT; once per Vault). A node where even a 1 or 2 cover 5 star character could clear. This way you don't widen the roster gap.