Color shifted One Fell Swoop tile not removed. [Investigating]

MoosePrime
MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
Playing the 5* essential for Spider-Man (Peter Parker), I took Vulture and Yondu against Venom (Eddie Brock), 3* Doctor Octopus, and Sandman.

I had Vulture's One Fell Swoop Tile out while Vulture was airborne.  The opposing Sandman used Shifting Sands, moving the One Fell Swoop tile and turned it yellow.  When Vulture returned from being airborne, he did not remove the One Fell Swoop tile to do team damage.  I was able to send him airborne with Circling Prey again before the tile finished counting down, and when he returned, again he failed to remove the tile and do team damage.  When the (now yellow) One Fell Swoop tile finished counting down to zero, it did targeted damage (as expected)

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Shifting Sand can target only non-yellow basic tiles. So, One Fell Swoop should not be targeted in the first place.

Either Shifting Sand is the one with bug (because it can target special tiles) or One Fell Swoop has the bug (because it's been treated like basic tile). If you could play that match again and your One Fell Swoop turned yellow, hover over it and take a screenshot.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    I wasn't paying attention at the time (who expects to see a bug), so I'm not sure if Shifting Sands moved the One Fell Swoop tile, or if a match was made below it causing it to fall into a swapped spot (I've seen this happen with other swap-and-modify powers (like Medusa's Hair Meddle)).
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Our QA team was able to reproduce this bug, and we have logged this issue in our database. The team will be looking into a fix for it. Thanks!