Roster deleted [Solved]

Options
MirrorKnight
MirrorKnight Posts: 73 Match Maker
So, I was in an area with bad cell reception on Saturday and somehow the game loaded without my roster. However, upon reloading the game, my roster remained gone, and switching backup methods did nothing to rectify it. 
I reached out to customer support through in-game help requests, but so far, I've heard nothing back.
Does anyone have any experience dealing with this that might be bale to help?

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wait until you hear back from Customer Service. They should be able to help you.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    Wait until you hear back from Customer Service. They should be able to help you.
    But only if RNGeesus lets them.
  • MirrorKnight
    Options
    Today is going on the third day and I've yet to hear anything.
    I'm worried that by the time they do get back to me, I'll have passed some threshold where they can't restore it.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They have 24-72 business hours to respond to you.  I put in a ticket on Friday, and they responded late yesterday, but I did not get a notification of the response.  You may need to occasionally check in the Help screen to see if you got a response.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @MirrorKnight Have you heard anything from Customer Support regarding this issue yet? If not, please feel free to send me a PM and I'll see if I can get someone to help you with your account. 
  • MirrorKnight
    Options
    Yeah, got it sorted. @Tombstone Thank you!
    Somehow my phone connected to a new FB save, then kept reconnecting to it everytime I reloaded the game.
    Took some finagling, but we finally got it resolved.

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @MirrorKnight Excellent. Glad to hear it got taken care of for you.