Over the Platinum Color Mastery limit? [Resolved]

Options
sjechua
sjechua Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
With the imminent release of Dominaria, it may be possible for some players to exceed the current 2,500 Platinum Color Mastery limit.

Please review this limitation as it may cause a similar occurrence where the previous low limit caused a cycle back to Bronze!

Comments

• GregDreher
    GregDreher Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Agreed.  I'm around 1800 in each color, and while Dominaria won't put me over the edge, that day is coming soon.
  • sjechua
    Options
    When you collate these type of requests to the devs @Brigby, could you please remember to mention this one. Should be a quick fix ... but the current setup is limiting :wink:
  • IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Normally I master every very fast. A spleen and easy to monitor new cards through some bugged vault transactions. But I am not far from threshold. Every color around 2300 and 50 cards (mostly rare and mystic) ready to master. But I won't until change here.

Please put this on your agenda. I would not buy mpre cards if I can't play them, if do not know if I reach 2500.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I've been assured that QA has been testing it, and they said it won't be a problem. Players will not revert back to bronze.
  • sjechua
    Options
    Ok, I can confirm that going over the limit keeps the tier level at Platinum :wink: and keeps the running total above, e.g. 2,505/2,500 is possible ...
  • IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thx for proving! 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    sjechua said:
    Ok, I can confirm that going over the limit keeps the tier level at Platinum :wink: and keeps the running total above, e.g. 2,505/2,500 is possible ...
    Heh. That on the other hand is a display bug they're aware of, and there is an open ticket in the database that they'll be looking into fixing.
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Prestige 1?
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @sjechua
    Thank you for bravely stepping onto the new plane first!