Flickering screen while playing [Investigating]

tonypq
tonypq Posts: 555 Critical Contributor
Having a flickering effect when playing the game, any idea why as it's just started happening recently?

For the last week or so while playing I get a flickering screen of sorts. I've played this game for years on multiple devices, and for a year on my Note 8 with no issues u til now. It only happens while playing MPQ, no other apps do I notice this. I've been playing Marvel Strike Force everyday as well, not a single issue. No one else in my alliance has had any issues. Can't figure out what the issue is and didn't see anyone else post. I have a Note 8 which has no problems, have had no issues with any other app aside from MPQ. I've also played MPQ in my Galaxy S tab and had no issues.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 555 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2018
    Also, I've got all the recent Android and Verizion updates for my phone, last Verizon update May 17. A little more description of the issue, while playing brightness and colors flicker a bit. The graphics are always visible, but I'll notice a flickering of the screen. I've also restarted my phone and still have this issue, and again only with MPQ.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    That definitely sounds unusual, I'll go ahead and pass this information along to the team. If it's not too much trouble could you submit a support ticket regarding this issue as well?