Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

RNG sure is magical

UthgarprimeUthgarprime Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
I have almost enough ISO to champion Ragnarok for the second time. He will be championed some time this evening. I have 8 covers in my queue from the last couple of events plus randoms.  I get my 10 pack from a daily reward and some how I magically get 3 more Rags covers, are they hoping this pushes me to waste money on ISO or something. I can get that much in 3 days. One of the more crazy things I've seen in this game in a while.

Comments

  • grannegranne Posts: 839 Critical Contributor
    Tell that to the 21 Ares covers I've accumulated waiting for FfW to finish so I can flip him.

    Fwiw, I have three Rags covers sitting too.
  • StraycatStraycat Posts: 797 Critical Contributor
    My moonstone is currently 0/17/6. For the first time since farming that I have to sell some 2* covers.
  • JackTenrecJackTenrec Posts: 676 Critical Contributor
    My worst (best?) streak resulted in 3 2* Magnetos in my roster.  1 maxed champ, and 2 5/0/5 dupes, because apparently all purple had been removed from the universe.
  • n25phillyn25philly Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    My 50/827638976624897125678963792167/0  4* punisher laughs at you.  Are his blues even in the game?
  • HadronicHadronic Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 18
    n25philly said:
    My 50/827638976624897125678963792167/0  4* punisher laughs at you.  Are his blues even in the game?
    827 638 976 624 897 125 678 963 792 167 = 8.27 x 10^29

    4.35 x 10^17 seconds since the Big Bang.


    thats 2 trillion covers per second
    you must tell me how you get 4* covers so fast?
  • n25phillyn25philly Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    Hadronic said:
    n25philly said:
    My 50/827638976624897125678963792167/0  4* punisher laughs at you.  Are his blues even in the game?
    827 638 976 624 897 125 678 963 792 167 = 8.27 x 10^29

    4.35 x 10^17 seconds since the Big Bang.


    thats 2 trillion covers per second
    you must tell me how you get 4* covers so fast?
    by banging randomly on my keyboard.  Obvious exaggeration is obvious.
  • skittledaddyskittledaddy Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    I'm stuck in a She-Hulk loop lately.
    As one of the few 3*s I still don't have (I've been selling her off for years) RNG mustn't realize I want nothing to do with her. RNG almost got me this time. Almost...
  • RagnoluceRagnoluce Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    @n25philly I had a similar Pun who sat at like 45/2/50 for months on end--I finally just champed him, but only because of 3* punisher champ rewards...

    What did I get with the champ legendary token? Oh you know, just a Jean Grey Blue for my 5/2/5 Jean Grey.

    One of these days this is actually going to make me start hoarding for longer than a week...
  • n25phillyn25philly Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    Ragnoluce said:
    @n25philly I had a similar Pun who sat at like 45/2/50 for months on end--I finally just champed him, but only because of 3* punisher champ rewards...

    What did I get with the champ legendary token? Oh you know, just a Jean Grey Blue for my 5/2/5 Jean Grey.

    One of these days this is actually going to make me start hoarding for longer than a week...
    What drives me crazy is that I pull an unusable cover for him every 2-3 pulls.  Since I can't get a single blue there is absolutely nothing I can do about it either
  • n25phillyn25philly Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    I should probably mention that I have a secondary steam account and my 4* punisher there is 4/3/0.  Hence why I don't think the blues are even in the game
  • Sim MayorSim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    I know it's only 2* stuff, but I'm currently sitting on 31 Ares and Moonstone covers waiting to be planted in my farm, with each of them needing a single cover of a color that RNG has apparently forgotten exists.
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,054 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm on a 2/12/10 run with 2-star Black Widow...a couple of months after my son was on a similar (17/2/15) run, also with 2-star Black Widow.
  • Steve111Steve111 Posts: 83 Match Maker
    The 4/9/3 Jubilee isn’t the worst but it’s annoying
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,054 Chairperson of the Boards
    Steve111 said:
    The 4/9/3 Jubilee isn’t the worst but it’s annoying
    I've got a 3/3/8 America Chavez that agrees with you.  :'(
Sign In or Register to comment.