Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Teferi, Hero of Dominaria - Official Thread

BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 6,596 Site Admin

manawhitepng Teferi, Hero of Dominaria manabluepng
(At Level 60)
+3 manawhitepng | +4 manabluepng | -2 manablackpng | +1 manaredpng | +2 managreenpng 
102 HP
Creatures: 6 | Supports: 6 | Spells: 7

Ability 1: Spiraling Time - Cost 9
Level 1 - Return target creature that costs 8 or less to your opponent's hand.
Level 2 - Return target creature that costs 12 or less to your opponent's hand.
Level 3 - Return target creature that costs 12 or less to your opponent's hand, and increase its cost by 3.
Level 4 - Return target creature that costs 12 or less to your opponent's hand, and increase its cost by 5.

Ability 2: Sight of the Future - Cost 15 
Level 1 - Draw 2 cards.
Level 2 - Draw 2 cards and gain 1 extra swaps.
Level 3 - Draw 3 cards and gain 1 extra swaps.
Level 4 - Draw 4 cards and gain 1 extra swaps

Ability 3: Plane in Chaos - Cost 21
Level 1 - Create a Minor Zhalfir's Fate Token.
Level 2 - Create a Zhalfir's Fate Token.
Level 3 - Create a Improved Zhalfir's Fate Token.
Level 4 - Create a Major Zhalfir's Fate Token.

Zhalfir's Fate Token
Level 1 - [2 Shield] Whenever you draw a card, your opponent loses a reinforcement. If they can't, they exile a creature.
Level 2 - [3 Shield] Whenever you...
Level 3 - ...exile a creature. If they can't, exile a Support.
Level 4 - ...exile a Support. If they can't, increase the cost of cards in their hand by 1.

Comments

• LaeuftbeidirLaeuftbeidir Posts: 1,665 Chairperson of the Boards
    This might be the most brutal ultimate ability I've seen in a while. That's basically a one sided board swipe per turn, with all that card draw in blue
  • Gunmix25Gunmix25 Posts: 1,063 Chairperson of the Boards
    This might be the most brutal ultimate ability I've seen in a while. That's basically a one sided board swipe per turn, with all that card draw in blue

Not to mention that 6 creatures, 6 supports and 7 spells allows him  some rather generous flexibility in deck building.  
  • BigSwiftyBigSwifty Posts: 51 Just Dropped In
    Ive been looking for a white walker to save up for, and now I've found him.
  • NinjaENinjaE Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    6 supports sounds good for a starfield deck.... what do you suggest?
  • Stormbringer0Stormbringer0 Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    NinjaE said:
    If we keep it Standard (and from the cards I own): Starfield of Nyx, Sigil of the Empty Throne, Fall of Thran, Thopter Spy Network, On Serras Wings, Storm the Vault

Honorable mentions: The Immortal Sun,Sphinx's Decree, Alhammarret's Archive, Magical Spyglass, Gideon'S Defeat, Desert's Hold
  • Gunmix25Gunmix25 Posts: 1,063 Chairperson of the Boards
    NinjaE said:
    If we keep it Standard (and from the cards I own): Starfield of Nyx, Sigil of the Empty Throne, Fall of Thran, Thopter Spy Network, On Serras Wings, Storm the Vault

Honorable mentions: The Immortal Sun,Sphinx's Decree, Alhammarret's Archive, Magical Spyglass, Gideon'S Defeat, Desert's Hold

And don't forget Settle the Wreckage. That combo is like Gideon's defeat on steroids, hard to beat a mass exile every turn.
  • Stormbringer0Stormbringer0 Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Gunmix25 said:
    NinjaE said:

And don't forget Settle the Wreckage. That combo is like Gideon's defeat on steroids, hard to beat a mass exile every turn.
    Ah, yeah, of course. Don’t have that card, so it slipped through. :)
  • WolfteethWolfteeth Posts: 67 Match Maker
    I wonder when he will be in the vault?
  • ParasithParasith Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Wolfteeth said:
    I wonder when he will be in the vault?
    Today