We need better reward for PVP events like Exclusive Heroes

lieuhung
lieuhung Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
IMO, the current rewards for PVP events are just suck. Why? Because every top players already have full 5* heroes, they don't need other useless 4* heroes. We need some 5* Exclusive Heroes for top ranked in PVP events. That will be very good rewards and make the race more interesting. ATM, playing these events is just for killing time, no desire to get top or anything. About these 5* Exclusive Heroes, you can add these heroes later for summon.

Comments

• Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    I'm not sure I agree that PvP is for killing time for most players. Progression rewards allow smaller rosters to push for a 3*, while larger rosters can go for a 4*, and top players get CP (25 points total at 1200, so a free LL cover).

Placement rewards are nothing to sneeze at either. T5 players can get a cover they need, or that earns a champ reward they want. They get to decide if it's worth their time, and apparently it is for a lot of them.

Besides, Demi already said 5*s shouldn't be easy or reliable to get (I can't find the actual post, sorry), and I agree. 5* prizes just widen the gap between top players and the rest of us. That in turn makes it harder for 4* players to become competitive in 5* play. Does this system benefit whales? Sure, but that's how it is with any collectible game. People who spend more money are at an advantage.

That's why Supports, poorly implemented as they are right now, are the right next step. They give a small boost without making a 5* into a de facto 6*. They can give a lower-tier roster the edge to be competitive at higher levels without making higher-tier rosters unbeatable.