Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Highest level support

2»

Comments

• DrlexDrlex Posts: 95 Match Maker
    edited August 2018
    I have Elemental Guns maxed out at 250. I use it mainly for winning the LT’s on Deadpool dailies, were I have week characters.
  • PuceMoosePuceMoose Posts: 1,273 Chairperson of the Boards
    Element Guns, rank 3, level 50, on 4Gamora
    Destroyer Gun, rank 3, level 50, on Grockett.
    Since I use them so often in story events, there's a pretty decent chance to fortify a few strike tiles over the course of a match.

• Milk JugzMilk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rank 4 Chimichanga leveled to 185, I use it when a purple or red using 5* is boosted, otherwise it defaults to DD.

Rank 4 Lucky leveled to 174, have it on BP for this event. Defaults to OK, if not on someone else

Rank 4 Quinjet leveled to 126, generally keep it on Thor.

Rank 4 Ebony Maw leveled to 46. Just started working on this one. This will generally stay on Thanos.

I also have a rank 4 Proxima Midnight @BlackBoltRocks, it's a basically worthless support for a 5* roster. No 5* villains use red. 4* tier only Carnage, Red Hulk (not an active power though), and Ghost. 3* tier, Magneto, Ragnarok, and Sentry. I haven't sunk any red iso into it.