You've Got to be Kidding Me

Options
Mburn7
Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
I just lost my last match because the game froze while I was cycling a Vizir of Tumbling Sands (don't judge).

That will bump me out of the top 100, possibly out of the top 200.

That could cost my coalition a top 10 spot.

All because a card that's been out OVER A YEAR is bugged.  What the hell devs?  

Comments

• DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This is a known bug?
  • Mburn7
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    This is a known bug?
    Its never happened to me, but I've heard other people mention it.  And they've all filed tickets on it.  So it should be known.  But I've never had it happen to me (although it could be I just never met the specific circumstances that trigger the freeze)
  • DumasAG
    Options
    Huh, well, sorry bout the loss mate :(
    My loss in the event came about due to a turn 1 Etali from my opponent, so I sort of feel your pain
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I lost more than 40 points due to SWW and stuff. Also in a top ten coalition - I probably won't even make it to the top 500.. But at least that mess started with the second match, and I know how angry I get when I lose points on the last charge -.-
  • Mburn7
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    My loss in the event came about due to a turn 1 Etali from my opponent, so I sort of feel your pain
    Not quite the same thing, since you just got RNG **** and I lost because of a bug that's about a year old.
    But I am sorry for your loss as well, turn 1 Etali is just nasty
  • DumasAG
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    DumasAG said:
    Not quite the same thing, since you just got RNG tinykitty and I lost because of a bug that's about a year old.
    But I am sorry for your loss as well, turn 1 Etali is just nasty
    Oh no, totally agree. Way prefer losing to RNG as opposed to bug. Just saying, I commiserate with your bad feelings :D
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    [MOD NOTE] Moved to Bugs and Technical Issues [//MOD NOTE]
  • Sirchombli
    Sirchombli Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The vizier is part of the "things that enable disabled creatures" bug. Hixus, combat celebrant ,vizier all pack the potential to freeze the game .It's a low possibility, but I've been hit with it and know a good grip of others . It's really really infuriating ,but you're best to protect yourself, because this one's been around for a while.