One question about exploding tech tiles

Chrynos1989
Chrynos1989 Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
Does anyone know if the tech tiles in Wakanda event are effected by anything besides Moonstones purple skill? Like Gambits raging cajun or so?

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    3* Hawkeye's and Dr. Ock's passive abilities. I remember that those hazard tiles are considered to be neutral tiles, so Moonstone's Control Shift is not supposed to work with the hazard tiles. It was not fixed in the last FfW. 

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    3* Hawkeye's and Dr. Ock's passive abilities. I remember that those hazard tiles are considered to be neutral tiles, so Moonstone's Control Shift is not supposed to work with the hazard tiles. It was not fixed in the last FfW. 

If you check the bugs forum the devs are aware.  Doesn't mean it'll be fixed soon though...
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, I reported it as well. But this is not a bug that is game changing. In fact, it helps us to avoid damage by MoonStone's Control shift if we don't have any special tiles of our own. 
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    @Chrynos1989  The exploding tech and other environmental tiles are supposed to be neutral, so any ability that effects enemy 'count down' tiles will not effect them. However, the current  'bug' with them is that they do get counted as enemy 'special' tiles, so abilities that do not specifically list the types of tiles they work on like Moonstone, 3* Hawkeye, and 3* Doc Oc, will trigger on them. I can't think of any others off the top of my head, but if you are reading ability descriptions, that is how to tell the difference.
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    I assume they can still be overwritten with folks 3* Cap and 4*SL though right? 
    Not that I care, I guess; the exploding tiles are really more of a nuisance than anything else and it tends to just make me want to finish the match quickly before they have any effect.

• Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    I've been overwriting them with St4r Lord's purple.