vamanos pest recruiting 1-2

jffdougan
jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
edited May 2018 in MPQ Alliances
t250-tier alliance vamanos pest is in search of 1-2 players to replace one who is retiring from the game and one who wants to try stretching for t100. We have consistently placed between 130 and 240 (generally around 160-180) for every event in the last two years. Despite the recent level of turnover, we have normally prided ourselves on a very stable roster, and even one of the departing players has talked about it feeling like family. Our expectations are:

• Daily play
  • Hit boss events as hard as you can, until/unless your roster gets scaled out
  • Active communication either through in-game chat or our private channel at the MPQ/PW3 Discord server
  • Either consistent PVE full progression to the capability of your roster or 5000 PVP season score. 

Interested parties should send Discord PMs to me and to @neglekt (preferred), Reddit PMs to me or to u/hifidelitee (acceptable), or send me a PM here (acceptable).

Edit: Full for now, though we have a couple of folks who may be on the bubble between seasons.