Destroyer gun support (not chimichanga) [Solved]

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
When I play Medusa sometimes her countdown gets fortified. That is no boon I think, I always try to match that one for the two hefty attack tiles.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• qandols
    Maybe not a bug, but should the supports not be an advantage to the player, not a hindrance? When it fortifies R&G:s strikes, it's certainly good :)
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    qandols said:
    When I play Medusa sometimes her countdown gets fortified. That is no boon I think, I always try to match that one for the two hefty attack tiles.
    Actually, a while back they changed it so that any effects that trigger upon matching a special tile will also trigger while matching that same tile when it's fortified. In other words, Medusa's passive will still make the attack tiles even when it's fortified. 

I think that in all, the overall effect is pretty much neutral. The up side is that you can now match it twice and generate 4 attack tiles, the down side is that it might be harder to match it for a second time (because you used the nearby same-colored tiles already). On the other hand, if you pair her with someone with a passive triggered by countdowns expiring... (hi C4rol!)
  • qandols
    Hmmm, Is that so? Gotta try that!
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    DeNappa said:
    qandols said:
    Actually, a while back they changed it so that any effects that trigger upon matching a special tile will also trigger while matching that same tile when it's fortified. In other words, Medusa's passive will still make the attack tiles even when it's fortified. 

I think that in all, the overall effect is pretty much neutral. The up side is that you can now match it twice and generate 4 attack tiles, the down side is that it might be harder to match it for a second time (because you used the nearby same-colored tiles already). On the other hand, if you pair her with someone with a passive triggered by countdowns expiring... (hi C4rol!)

This is correct.  Destroy it twice to get the extra fists.