Unable to load game after trying to log a support ticket

Options
ertaii
ertaii Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
Edit 2 :
After several reboot and app uninstall/install I finally managed to understand what is happening. There are two different issues. The first one is a classic SWW. The second one is related to the new support system. If I try to log a ticket through the app, it fails every single time. Then, when I come back to main screen, I get this ever lasting loading wheel. I have then to uninstall the game and install it back for it to work ! 

Since a few minutes, I can't load main screen. First symptom was a "oops something went wrong" at the end of my last match. I tried to file a ticket because I lost 7 ribbons on this one (and my perfect score on the event...) But I was unable to do so. Then I tried to go to main screen, to no avail. I exited the game and came back but without any more luck.

When I say unable to load main screen, I mean I go through all the loading things, fetching events and so on. Then the game opens the main screen (the one with events on top, rewards at the bottom, inbox and vault access) but nothing happens. Nothing is displayed, the loading wheel keep turning)

I'm playing on android, 2.6 version of the game, in France. The problems seemed to start at 23PM UTC, 00AM in local time.

Comments

• Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This has been happening to my wife this morning on iOS.
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had the same issue two days ago. After deleting and reinstalling the app several times I managed to login (via Facebook) and get it working again.

It started the same way for me by throwing SWW errors and crashing when starting matches in Emrakuls Corruption.
  • Kinesia
    Options
    Changing between wifi and 4g sometimes fixes problems for us, since they use totally different networks and traceroutes. But not this time.
    Rebooting her phone _might've_ helped or that might've just been a coincidence...
  • ertaii
    Options
    Still not fixed eight hours later. I'll try and restart the phone.
  • ertaii
    Options
    ertaii said:
    Still not fixed eight hours later. I'll try and restart the phone.
    I edited the ticket, please see above, the issue is related to the support system. I had to uninstall the game and install it back.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I reported it here  https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72216/new-ingame-customer-support-does-not-work#latest

Also reported the nonsense support answer to @LakeStone after creating a manual support tickect, they just think that I have lost my account (what I told them I had not in my tickect) but they do not understood about the new ingame support freezing the game.
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    They don't read the tickets, they just auto-reply.
     I wrote down a detailed description of events leading to my lockout but got a nonsense reply asking of the same information I just sent.
  • Kinesia
    Options
    Support policies need to change so they treat us like people and actually read things and think about them and talk to us in a way that shows they read what we wrote.

Auto-replies have their place but not for things like this.
  • ertaii
    Options
    rafalele said:
    I reported it here https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72216/new-ingame-customer-support-does-not-work#latest

Also reported the nonsense support answer to @LakeStone after creating a manual support tickect, they just think that I have lost my account (what I told them I had not in my tickect) but they do not understood about the new ingame support freezing the game.
    Oops, I didn't see your ticket ! Sorry.