Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Who's the best third for De4dpool and Thing on defense?

JarvisJackrabbitJarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232Age Unconfirmed Tile Toppler
I've recently (finally) champed Thing and Deadpool and am looking for some input in trying to figure out who in 4* land would be the most generally well-suited character to round out a defensive trio featuring those two.

C4rol and Vulture are the first two who spring to mind. My Rogue is champed but I've barely used her since I'm a simpleton and have yet to reliably grasp how her abilities work from match to match.

Who else would be useful here?

Who decided to put all the kitties in Ant-Man suits?! They are soooo tiny.

Comments

• BlackBoltRocksBlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,968 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mr Fantastic. Provides Fortified Protect tiles, and if your special tiles get matched away he generates Green AP for Thing
    I'm any one of B4CONMAGIC, BL4CKH4M, Eld_the_preth, just_a_genius, KicksthatKick, lokivsleah, pyromantic, too_many_pants, WannaBSkrull, or WhatFlappinYo

Roster Updated as of 24 July 2018
  • Waddles_PinesWaddles_Pines Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    Wasp would also work too.  Her colors make the rainbow.  Her blue is great since you have zero outlet for it so it'll just keep punching out the 1 turn attack/AP steal tiles.  Her yellow keeps swapping shields and strikes back and forth (which turns Things monster shields to monster strikes), and her black stuns/damages enemies.  
  • JarvisJackrabbitJarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232Age Unconfirmed Tile Toppler
    edited May 8
    Hadn't even thought of Reed but he's currently at 13 covers waiting for ISO. Great idea, thanks.

My Wasp is champed and her active yellow with Thing's passive could certainly deal (and stop) some damage.
    Who decided to put all the kitties in Ant-Man suits?! They are soooo tiny.
  • RagnoluceRagnoluce Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    The Wasp Idea is really clutch... the yellow would have the added benefit of REMOVING the last round of Thing Protects, which would make it easier to get off multiple procs of Rock Solid/X-Enforcer as well!
  • Punisher5784Punisher5784 Posts: 3,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rogue.. she jumps infront reducing damage.. Things jumps in front throwing out shields.. DP throws down CDs when you finally damage them.. it's an annoying team to face.. requires lots and lots of stuns
    Stampcollector: Co-Commander - T50 PVE Alliance
    icon_punisherpng Punishing since 2014: SHIELD Rank 221

• himatakohimatako Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Rogue.. she jumps infront reducing damage.. Things jumps in front throwing out shields.. DP throws down CDs when you finally damage them.. it's an annoying team to face.. requires lots and lots of stuns
    This is a really great idea. I usually go with X-23 because of her true healing but Rogue sounds better since you don't have to care about who'll be tanking after making a match.