Who's the best third for De4dpool and Thing on defense?

I've recently (finally) champed Thing and Deadpool and am looking for some input in trying to figure out who in 4* land would be the most generally well-suited character to round out a defensive trio featuring those two.

C4rol and Vulture are the first two who spring to mind. My Rogue is champed but I've barely used her since I'm a simpleton and have yet to reliably grasp how her abilities work from match to match.

Who else would be useful here?

Comments

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mr Fantastic. Provides Fortified Protect tiles, and if your special tiles get matched away he generates Green AP for Thing
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wasp would also work too.  Her colors make the rainbow.  Her blue is great since you have zero outlet for it so it'll just keep punching out the 1 turn attack/AP steal tiles.  Her yellow keeps swapping shields and strikes back and forth (which turns Things monster shields to monster strikes), and her black stuns/damages enemies.  
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2018
    Hadn't even thought of Reed but he's currently at 13 covers waiting for ISO. Great idea, thanks.

My Wasp is champed and her active yellow with Thing's passive could certainly deal (and stop) some damage.
  • Ragnoluce
    Ragnoluce Posts: 50 Match Maker
    The Wasp Idea is really clutch... the yellow would have the added benefit of REMOVING the last round of Thing Protects, which would make it easier to get off multiple procs of Rock Solid/X-Enforcer as well!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rogue.. she jumps infront reducing damage.. Things jumps in front throwing out shields.. DP throws down CDs when you finally damage them.. it's an annoying team to face.. requires lots and lots of stuns
  • himatako
    himatako Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Rogue.. she jumps infront reducing damage.. Things jumps in front throwing out shields.. DP throws down CDs when you finally damage them.. it's an annoying team to face.. requires lots and lots of stuns
    This is a really great idea. I usually go with X-23 because of her true healing but Rogue sounds better since you don't have to care about who'll be tanking after making a match.